Kelly’s stay at ANdAZ Maui at Wailea!
A snapshot of Kelly’s stay at ANdAZ Maui at Wailea, the hippest and hottest hotel in Maui
1. The best lookout for sunrise/sunset would have to be Haleakala Crater. A dormant volcano famous for its breathtaking sunrise, which is just as beautiful at sunset. For those who do not want to take the 2 hour drive to the summit you can sit back and relax at the Lehua Lounge at ANdAZ Maui. With vibrant scenery and a sophisticated setting, Lehua Lounge provides the perfect place to watch the sunset, relax with friends and enjoy the laid-back island lifestyle.
2. For a memorable dinner – head to Ka’ana Kitchen at AN dAZ! Sharing food with the people you love is a big part of traditional Hawaiian culture, this restaurant serves up some of Maui’s best dishes family style. So grab your traveling companions and share farm-to-table cuisine expertly prepared to stimulate your sense of adventure. I can personally vouch that everything on the menu is incredible! Another fantastic option at ANdAZ is Morimoto Maui, highly acclaimed celebrity chef Masaharu Morimoto, best known for Iron Chef and Iron Chef America uses locally sourced, season fresh ingredients from Hawaii to embark on a distinct culinary style that blends Western and Japanese traditions. Morimoto Maui brings a thoughtfully crafted lunch and dinner menu to a laidback, beachfront setting. Savor sumptuous hand rolled sushi and sashimi from Maui’s freshest local fish at the sushi bar, and enjoy an authentic island experience.
3. Find your new favourite cocktail - start with the ANdAZ specialty Mai Tai! With aged martinique & jamaican rums, fresh lime, toasted almond and orgeat orange curacao this deliciously refreshing cocktail is sure to hit the spot.
4. Make sure you book a poolside cabana at ANdAZ! The resort offers five different pools including one 24-hour pool and an adult only pool. You can order drinks and snacks to be enjoyed while sitting at the bar or have them delivered to your pool chair and private cabana. Plush towels, chair covers, water and sunscreen provided.
5. Try outrigger canoeing - a turtle sighting is 99% guaranteed, I saw two! Learn the basics of this amazing Hawaiian sport from ANdAZ Beach Crew's outrigger team. Talk story about Maui and our neighbouring islands as your guide steers you on this relaxing morning experience.
6. For Spa Experience with a difference - Create customized `awili apothecary products! The talented Apothecary Consultants assist you in creating your custom blended bath and body products. I made my own exfoliating scrub which is great to bring home as a souvenir or gift!
Just a few extra photos...
If you'd like to find out more about my stay and let me help you book a trip you'll never forget
- give me a call today on 02 8268 2777
Best wishes from Kelly xx